Please follow the submission requirements carefully and submit the following information:
Send your application to: email@example.com
Please attach one Word Document to your email. Do not include any part of the application in the main body of this email. The document should include all of the following 5 items:
1. Contact details: postal, e-mail, website address and mobile number.
2. A brief statement (no more than one side of A4) detailing your proposed project including your aims and objectives; who your intended audiences are and how you intend to reach them, where and how your project will be completed and your start date and when you will finish the project. (Please refer to ‘guidelines’ for full details of information required)
3. A current CV with the names and contact details of two professional referees (please note: we will only contact your referees if your application is shortlisted for interview).
4. Documentation of your recent work: Please include any of the following to substantiate your request for funding.
- A maximum of 10 images provided in JPEG format (72dpi on screen resolution is sufficient) and accompanied by an image list with full details of all work presented.
- Any film or video work should be submitted on a showreel (maximum duration 5 minutes) uploaded to Youtube or Vimeo, with a link provided in the Word Document
- Any audio work (maximum duration 5 minutes) should be uploaded to Soundcloud, with a link provided in the Word Doc. In line with our equal opportunities policy we welcome applications from artists irrespective of gender, disability, age, race or ethnicity.
- The data contained within your application will not be used for any purpose other than short-listing, running and evaluating all projects submitted to us. We will not share your details with any third parties without obtaining permission from you to do so.
5. An outline of grant expenditure – details of how and what you intend spending the grant on.